This “Members’ Only” section of the website contains a number of password-protected pages that are accessible only to current members of the Ontario Genealogical Society’s Irish Palatine Special Interest Group.
Currently in the Members’ Only section, you will find the following pages. Clicking on any of the links below will open the specified page in a new window where you will be asked for your password (the first time):
- Family Data & Research – provided by members
- Family Stories – written by members
- IP-SIG Newsletters – all newsletters published by the Irish Palatine Special Interest Group
- IP-SIG Member Photo Directory – names, photos and IP surnames of current 2017 IP-SIG Members
- Queries – a page for queries from our members
- Research Assistance – list of current members willing to share information with others researching their Irish Palatine ancestors – includes IP names and contact information
- Genealogy Research Tool Belt – links to helpful online tools
- Society Newsletters – links pdf copies of newsletters and e journals from other genealogy societies (not necessarily IP specific)
- Videos of Interest – links to interesting genealogical videos (not necessarily IP specific)
- Web Links – links to helpful websites
Click here for more information on how to become a member of OGS, and the IP-SIG.